Proudly serving Clinton & Norris
Clinton Pediatrics is the only practice in the Clinton and Norris communities that specializes in the health care needs of infants, children and adolescents. We partner with parents and caregivers to keep kids healthy, happy and safe.
At this time, we are scheduling well care appointments in the mornings and sick patients only in the afternoons. If your child is sick, and you cannot wait until the afternoon to be seen, please call the Oak Ridge office for an earlier appointment. 865-482-4088. Thank you!
We offer wellness checkups and same-day sick appointments. We will find a convenient day and time for your family. If you find it difficult to schedule appointments during the week, let us know. Our practice is a part of a larger group that offers extended weekday and weekend hours.
We would be delighted to welcome you into our family.
Meet Our Providers
Our team is committed to helping your kids stay healthy and reach their full potential. We invite you to get to know our providers and why they enjoy practicing medicine.
Jessica H. Crowe, M.D., F.A.A.P.
I like helping people! I grew up in this community. Needless to say, this community is very important to me. I believe the families in our area deserve excellent care close to home, and that is what we strive to provide at Clinton Pediatrics. Even in challenging situations, taking care of kids has been a joy and blessing!
- Undergraduate: Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tenn.
- Medical School: East Tennessee State
University ,Johnson City, Tenn.
- Residency: Children’s Hospital of Greenville Health System, Greenville, S.C., Pediatrics
- Memberships: American Board of Pediatrics, Partners in Pediatrics
Outside of the office, I spend my time with my husband and our two kids. We love being outside, reading (favorite: Anne of Green Gables), board games and watching movies (favorite: The Princess Bride). I am also known for loving the color green and elephants.
Melissa Hood, M.D.
I have always been interested in science, health care, and child development. What an amazing privilege and reward it has been to combine these interests through the practice of pediatrics! Through the years, I have most enjoyed the bonds formed with patients and their families. It’s especially rewarding when I get the chance to see the children of my former patients.
- Undergraduate: Furman University, Greenville, S.C.
- Medical School: University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia, S.C.
- Residency: University of Tennessee Medical Center, Knoxville, Tenn., Pediatrics
- Certifications & Memberships: American Board of Pediatrics; East Tennessee Children’s Hospital medical staff, Partners in Pediatrics
When I’m not seeing patients, I love spending time with my husband and daughter, taking long walks with the dog, reading and gardening. I also like going to local plays and musicals.
Nicole Beavers, C.P.N.P.
My grandfather was a pediatrician. I spent time with him every summer, and I would go to his office. I witnessed firsthand just how much he loved his work. That planted a seed in me. I’m glad I chose to go into medicine. I love the relationships I have with the families I care for. Seeing the children grow and prosper over the years is very fulfilling.
- BSN, Samford University, Birmingham, Ala.
- MSN, Belmont University, Nashville, Tenn.
- Certifications & Memberships: Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner American Nurses Credentialing Center; Registered Nurse, Advanced Practice Nurse, Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society, Partners In Pediatric
I spend my time away from the clinic with my husband and son. I enjoy warm, sunny days, tulips, dark chocolate,